Sow and You Shall Reap




Last Feb. my friend Kathy and I took a gardening class from Dr. Wells. He used alot of technical terms, but I learned alot. Some of the things that I usually planted in May he said it was better to plant them in March. For example: lettuce, beets, cabbage, carrots, onions, & broccoli. Wow, what a difference! They are growing so well, along with my peas and radishes. The great thing about it is that I only watered them once. All the rain that Mother Nature provided did the trick. Then once the sun started shining they just seemed to burst. These pictures are from two weeks ago and everything is much larger now. Thank God for good earth, rain and sunshine! We are enjoying delicious radishes now and can't wait to reap futhur rewards.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful vegetable garden. You did good my friend! Enjoy the fruits! maybe I should say veggies!

Instagram