Award from Northwest Texas…

What a nice surpriseI came home from a day of fun with friends.

Decided to quickly check my blog before hubby got home for dinner.

To my surprise, Dana from:

Northwest Texas button

http://northwesttexas.blogspot.com/

Had passed a blogging award that she had received onto me.

Thanks so much Dana!  I really appreciate it!

blogger award

Honor comes with responsibility, and here are mine~

-Thank the person that gave me the award (Dana) and link to her post.

-Tell 7 things about myself.

-Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.

7 things about myself:

1.  I always cry at sad movies.  Even Lady and the Tramp

2.  I love caramel much more than chocolate

3.  I make my bed almost immediately after I rise

4.  I laugh at slightly shady jokes

5.  Love getting my hands into dirt

6.  Love the smell of freshly cut grass

7.  Always kiss my hubby good night and good bye in the morning.

Now, the 10 blogs I will pass this award onto: (In no particular order)

1 .Kris at Simplify

2. Joanne at 10 Minutes 2 Breathe

3. Bunny at I'm Just Sayin

4.  Lynn at Poppi Linn Studios

5.Christine at Stonehouse Living

6.Ceekay at Thinkin of Home

7.The Arm Chair Housewife

8.Sheri and her daughters at Red Rose Alley

9.Diane at Diane Writes

10.Chloe at Lheure Bleue at Home

These are just a few of the many blogs I love.  Many of them are ones I just recently found.

You may remember that I received this award one other time from:

Tracy at http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com/

Receiving this a second time is just as sweet as the first.

It just ‘tickles me pink’ that there are women out there that understand me.

You know, ones that don’t think I just ramble on about so many different things.

My hubby said the other night, “What happens when you run out of things to blog about?”

I replied, “I don’t think that’s gonna happen. I have three things in my head right now that I can’t wait to post.

Hey, if noboby else gets excited, at least I excite myself.

Like that’s hard, doesn’t take much to excite me.

Dana is a new blogger, be sure and go visit her.

Looking forward to getting to know her better.  Think I’ll pop in on Tracy (From Cotton Pickin Cute) right now.  Haven’t visited her in a while.

See, isn’t blogging the best?

Tootles!

p.s. Don’t forget, my B.L.O.O.M. banner give-away will end on Aug. 30th.

Not too late to enter. Click on banner on my sidebar.

18 comments

Peg said...

Look at you girl, getting all kinds of awards while you were out playing today. I do love your blog and so glad that there are so many others that love it too. I make my bed as soon as I get up too. It is just better that way.

Diane Writes said...

Hello my friend!!!! You surprised me with this award. I was reading your post because I wanted to learn more about you when hooray, I saw my blog linked! It's my first ever award!!!! Thank you so much and I'll do the same over the next days.

Thanks for making me happy and I am looking forward in reading more of your posts. :)

Joanne said...

Congrats on your award!! and thanks for passing it on to me!
Blessings, Joanne

Ava said...

Love your blog, Congratulations on your well deserved award! Now following xx Ava

Kris said...

Hi Jann. First, congratulations on your award. And second...thank you so very much for thinking enough of my blog to pass it along! However, I have a new way of accepting, if you will, these blog awards. I accepted the first ones, and played along, nominating others to share the award, but then they began to come more often, and I just couldn't see my way clear to keep passing it. So, here is what I do instead, and I hope this is suitable for you. I take a moment to mention other blogs that I find inspirational or meaningful in some way, and worthy of sharing. But I don't post and/or pass along awards anymore. I do so hope you understand Jann. And thank you again for giving me the honor! I make my bed immediately upon waking as well. My Mom used to say that my bed was made before my feet ever even hit the floor!!!

poppilinnstudios said...

Hi Jann,
Congratulations on your award! Love popping in to read your posts, and you're right-we always have something we can blog about!
Thank you so much for passing the award on to me! You're very sweet.
Have a great day.
-Lynn

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Jann, I'm so glad you got a blog award and I'm honored that you passed it along to me. Thank you. I love coming over here with my cup of coffee or tea and seeing all the wonderful things that are going on in your day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi Jann...thank you for passing your award to me. I hope you will understand that I no longer do these awards. I got into a loop of these and that was all I was doing! I do appreciate that you thought of my little ole blog!!

Old Time Cindy said...

Congrats on the award, Jann. I'll have to check out your giveaway!

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jann,

Congratulations!!
On the continued success of your Blog...
Thank you, for thinking of me!
Your posts are always so welcoming and we do share many of the same interests!
Have a great week!!
All the Best,
Christine

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

Congratulations on getting the award and thank you so much for passing the award along to L'heure Bleue At Home. I'm just thrilled to pieces.

Fieldengineer said...

msp engineering is the practice of subcontracting on a proactive basis management responsibilities and functions and a strategic method intended to improve operations and cut expenses.

Ora A said...


Today, more than ever, people are dealing with excessive levels of stress and anxiety. Fortunately, there are many options available for those who suffer from one or more. You do not have to live an overly anxious life, nor do you have to be plagued by constant panic attacks. There is help available. You just need to know where to find it. Bit Coin Price X Videos Internet Speed Test 192.168.o1 Login robots.txt 192.168.l.l 192.168.1.1 HD Dual Audio Movies

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing informative content, keep sharing great work.

If This process is performed in a suitable manner, you can get crystal clear
Visibility of your sales process. You will also clear about your business Insights required to convert more customers into prospective prospects. Sales tracker Software is very vital for keeping sales records and arranging every single part of the sales process.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for providing good quality information. I think it would not have been easy to collect this information and organize it in an easy to understand way. xbox one price in pakistan

Anonymous said...


Well, You know what , You deserve the high amount of appreciation for this work and I must say that you are a top notch information breaker. Online shopping in UAE

davi said...


Well I highly appreciate the amount of time you have put in writing this content down. Love this
best cloud service in Pakistan

davi said...

headphones price in Pakistan

Instagram