Perfect Timing!

Yesterday morning I walked out into the garage and I spied from the window what to me was “Perfect Timing”!

My pink Hibiscus had decided to grace us with her beautiful blossoms.  “Perfect Timing” for Pink Saturday.

IMG_7612

IMG_7610

Doesn’t she have such mystical, magical, tropical beauty?

IMG_7613

See that blossom peeking inside the window?  That’s the one that tempted me to wander outside for a better look.

IMG_7614

At the base of the plant I noticed that my hot pink rose had decided to put on another show with her new blooms.

As beautiful as she was, and yes I really do appreciate her.   I hate to tell her, but I think the Hibiscus stole the show!

IMG_7611

IMG_7615

Wishing you lots of lovely blossoms in your gardens my friends!

Hugs,

Jann

p.s. I would love to have you join me for Share Your Cup Thursday.  Just click on the words and they will take you there.  Also, I wanted to let you know of a fantastic Frenchy  give away at Vintage Gal Style.  Hop over there and check it out.  You will love her blog!

I will be sharing with:

The Ruffled Nest for Friday Pretties

How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

Lisas Chaos for Macro Monday

Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Style Party

Fishtail Cottage for Cottage Garden Party

26 comments

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I think your right...the hibiscus stole the show. Beautiful!

NanaDiana said...

That is just gorgeous, Jann. Yep...a show stealer for sure-xo Diana

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

BOTH are lovely! :)

Gina said...

That hibiscus is gorgeous!!

Grammy Goodwill said...

That hibiscus is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

The blooms did steal the show. How big are the flowers I wonder? Hibiscus are my favorite flowers. Thank you for a beatiful Pink Saturday post.

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi my sweet friend!
Your hibiscus is beautiful! It clearly loves living in Alpine, Utah! When I lived in Hawaii I had a large hibiscus bush in my side yard. It's blooms would peek in my window. I love hibiscus tea...It's petals are tart and have a lovely flavor.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Jann!
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Beautiful Hibiscus. So pretty in pink. I ave a red one. Such a pretty flower. Going to visit Vintage Gal Style for the giveaway! Thank you!

Linda said...

What a gorgeous hibiscus! I so want one, but have not had any luck with them! Guess I just have to make do with my Rose of Sharon.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WOW, she's a beauty! Perfect timing is RIGHT!!

Anonymous said...

When I posted my link on Beverly's, I didn't see your pink until my pink posted. I'm Link #40. It made me smile to see those pink beauties showing their style.

Your hibiscus is beautiful - but I do think, in the last photo of the rose, she really did make an exclamation as to her own beauty!

Happy Pink Saturday!

A Garden of Threads said...

It must be dinner size and it looks fabulous with your pink rose gracing its roots. Have a wonderful weekend.

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is gorgeous! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

Wedding Anniversary Pink, your comment will mean so much!

Micupoftea said...

So pretty...HPS! Happy August~

Liz said...

Wow, your hibiscus is gorgeous! I think the hibiscus is one of the most beautiful flowers in the world! HPS! Liz

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love hibiscus...used to have many of those plants in my yard in Florida...however, they do not do well in NC...miss them!!! Gorgeous hibiscus Jann!

cassandrasminicorner said...

Yep, your flowers are so pretty..

Visiting from Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/new-hello-kitty-shoes.html

Rose L said...

hh, a blushing beauty. Do hibiscus have a scent? I cannot remember???

Unknown said...

Love those hibiscus flowers!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Very pretty pinks, both of them!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful plant to have outside your window!

Faye said...

The hibiscus is such a fabulous flower--big, dramatic blooms without a lot of fussing. Love the red veining in this one.

carol l mckenna said...

Hibiscus and Rose ~ Wonderful photography ~ (A Creative Harbor)

LindyLouMac said...

Calling by from Macro Monday,beautiful blooms, Hibiscus are a favourite of mine as you may have noticed on my photography blog!

ExploreColorado said...

Hibiscus do put on quite the show. Its lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Rose Garden Malevik said...

woow.....that´s some great flowers :)
and do not miss.....

S
A
T
U
R
D
A
Y

S
H
O
W

O
F
F

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Instagram