Share Your Cup Thursday #20

Sorry that I am a bit late, no good excuse.  I went galavanting with friends and just got home.  Found some fun treasures!

Hi everyone and welcome to Share Your Cup!  If you’re new here and wondering what it’s all about I’d be happy to tell you.

It’s all about sharing what ever it is that fills your cup.  You know, makes you happy.  I learned a long time ago that if we want to help fill other peoples cups that we must first fill our own.

Happy to have you if you are new and a big thanks to you faithful friends that link up often!

Numbers were down a little last week, but still lots of wonderful posts were shared.

Here are this weeks features:

I absolutely love this chippy piece shared with us by Mary Alice from Chateau Chic.  Yummy layers of color.

P1030472

And look at this fabulous tin collection of The Country Farm Home.  don’t you love the color?

greenkit_all

Angie from Knick of Time has been remodeling her kitchen.  Every now and then she shares some of her fantastic creations.  If this is just a sampling, can’t wait to see the finished redo!

DSC06864 (1280x960)

Can you see that I am on a bit of a vintage kick this week.  Couldn’t miss out on one of my first loves, dishes!  Fabby from Fabbys Living shared her collection of  English red Transferware.  Aren’t they gorgeous?

Yupiii Pink English Transferware 003

This last idea by Life in My Empty Nest was a great example of reuse, repurpose, and recycle. She turned this unused fire pit into a wonderful planter.

Photo Jul 27, 2012 2_44 PM

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then let’s Party!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs


24 comments

NanaDiana said...

Jann- I am off to visit a couple of new blogs. Hope you have a great night- xo Diana

FABBY'S LIVING said...

So proud to be featured along with such great and talented features for this week, sweet hostess!! I am also very honored to be featured in your wonderful, fun and lovely party, dear and sweet Mrs. Olson..the one I usually can't wait to link and party up!! I will be partying later on as well. Thanking you in advance for hostessing and for everything. Have a great evening.
FABBY

Linda said...

Oh, how I love coming here to visit, even if I don't share in it! That fire pit planter gave me a great idea - I have one I have only used once, and probably will never use again. That would make a beautiful planter! Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas!

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Great features...Thanks so much for hosting!
Francine

Clara said...

Hi Jann!
Wonderful features. I can't wait to see the new treasures you got while galavanting around...LOL. Have a nive evening.
~Clara

Chenille Cottage said...

Hello, my sweet friend!
What a wonderful collection of spectacular posts! Each blog is so lovely and beckons me to explore!
Thank you, Jann, for your kindness in inviting us all to "Share Your Cup Thursday"!
Have a wonderful remainder of the week!
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Your love of vintage works just fine with our love of vintage! Thanks so much for being here to hold the party! Hope you had a great time out shopping.
Liz

Kathe said...

Oh I can't wait to see your treasures Jann! What awesome features this week! Thanks so much for hosting :-)

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you for hosting your fun party. All of your features are great! Of course I especially like the red transferware! Have a great rest of the week and can't wait to see what you found today!
Nancy

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

It was such a nice surprise to find out my fire pit planter was featured. Thank you so much - I feel like I am in such good and creative company :-)

Kate said...

Jann
Thank you for always a great party full of inspiration. So happy to join in. Have a blessed week

xoxo
Kate

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Love the features this week :)
Thanks for hosting, Jann!
~Pernilla

Anonymous said...

Jann
Thanks for hostessing this blog party. These are some lovely featured posts this week. Almost didn't get my post even posted much less added to the link party. Am practically without any Internet here in the beautiful wilds of Yosemite. Next post will feature that.

Yaelfrom Home Garden Diggers

Cottage and Broome said...

I do love the color of those tins! Beautiful faded colors.. Thanks for hosting a gain this week, Laura

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for featuring my Ironstone and Spoons Displays!

Blessings,
Angie

P.S. - I fixed my party section!

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Great features, Jann. The tin collection is to die for! I'm off to give your party a fb shout out. When are you getting a fb page for your blog so I can tag you?

Shasta @InTheOldRoad

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Those are some great features you've selected!

Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

hello there! I have linked up to the linky list... but my picture is blurry, I don't understand why.... could you delete it for me so I could try again? Thanks...

Ciao Bella
Sensible Sarah

Anonymous said...

P.S I'M NUMBER 38 ON THE LIST

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I am late, but I am in. Thanks for hosting again this week.

Rob Hunt said...

Glad I had a post to share this week (painting and garden flowers). Thank you for hosting.Great features from last week.
Rob

Gentle Heart Homestead said...

Hello Jann,
Thanks for hosting such a lovely party!
Have a blessed weekend..Trish xx

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann...always a treat to visit...love the blogs and appreciate you hosting! :)

The Farmers Daughter said...

Jann! Thanks so much for featuring my Green Kitchen Tins! I didn't make the party this week--I was out of town--and am just now getting caught up on my blog reading! And, how surprised I was to find the tins featured. Will be seeing you at the party this week--I hope.
Hugs to you!
Dru

Instagram