Tell Me Who?

Hi everybody.  I just got home from an outdoor craft fair called ‘Swiss Days”.

It is held annually in the little town of Midway, UT.  named that because it is located midway between Salt Lake and Provo.  It’s a quaint town decorated in a style to make you feel like you are in the Swiss mountains.  A lot of the homes and businesses look like Swiss Chalets.

Vendors from all over travel here to sale their wares.  My cousin, her girls, and dil’s attend it every year.  They always invite me to tag along.  We head up the night before and stay overnight in a near by town.

One must rise early and hit the fair.  If not, before long it is wall to wall; or should I say, elbow to elbow people.

Look what came home with me.

IMG_7877

I mean really, who, could resist a face like that?

IMG_7871

For now I sat him on my green table in front of the family room window.  Not sure if this is where he will stay.

IMG_7874

Don’t you love that black ticking?  And how about that bottle cap eye???

IMG_7868

There is always a lot of Fall and Halloween items at this fair.  The last few years I have been good to resist most of it.  I try to pull out my Fall décor before we go so that I remember how much I already have.

However, this guy told me that one would be WISE to buy him.

IMG_7873

So WHoooo, WHooo, could have resisted this little fella?  Could have you?

IMG_7872

Hugs,

Jann

16 comments

Barbara F. said...

How cute is this owl?! I love his "sparkling" eye lid. Very cute, and I couldn't resist it. What a hoot! (ugh :) ) xo

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I will be showing some owls in my fall decor too! I remember them being a fad in the 70's! I resisted at first but now am on the bandwagon! Owls are everywhere. Yours is really cute!

Bernideen said...

Owls are all the rage - and you showed us that this is true, even at craft shows. This is really cute.

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH-Jann- He is the most comical owl I have ever seen. I would have bought him, too. Blessings- xo Diana

Elena said...

I love your owl. He is really cute! I love his Wise tag :)

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh I love your adorable little owl!

Joanne said...

So fun! He is adorable!
Blessings, Joanne

The Polka Dot Closet said...

He certainly is a charmer WHO wouldn't want him, sounds like a fun day!

Carol

Linda said...

He really is cute, and I can see why you brought him home!

Leslie said...

Super cute!!! The fair sounds awesome. ( sorry if I comment twice... I think that I lost the first one. Lol)

Deb @ Lavender Garden Cottage said...

How cute is that owl! Maybe he will follow me home next...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That is just the cutest hoot owl ever! I love the blue ticking...need to get some for sewing projects! Happy weekend!

Shirley Hatfield said...

Hi, Jann! I am on my way now to Swiss Days. I am the poor schlub who is "wall to wall" every year...lol! Thanks for posting that adorable owl...it's my year for loving owls!!!

Lori E said...

I am not sure whether I am a little frightened of him or if he is adorable. Think I'll keep one eye open.

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Jann!
I'd say your Wise Old Owl is smart enough to be put on a pedestal, wouldn't you? He makes me think about the adorable decor and darling quilt you made for your new grandson, Will.
Mr. Owl is a charmer...He's just too cute!
Happy Sunday, my sweet friend!
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Very cute Jann! I'm staring at it thinking about how it was made! I do love the black and white ticking fabric and the bottle cap eye! Very whimsical!

Instagram