Share Your Cup Thursday #192


 Hello my friends, sorry that I am slow at posting Share Your Cup.  I have been traipsing all over Charleston for the Home and Garden Festival.  I'm back in my room and ready to party!  :)

Actually, I am tired and ready to relax, but ready to see all of the amazing things that you have to share!

 
 
Welcome to Share Your Cup ( SYC for short)-
the party where you share what makes you happy – it’s what your hosts call “filling your cup”.
 


Hi, I'm Jo and it is my turn to pick the features, but before I do lets see what the hosts have been up to.
 
 
Jann from Have a Cup of Mrs Olson has been playing in her sewing room, I would love to play there to if I had the sweet toys that she has in there. How about this darling pink child's sewing machine. Too cute right?
 
 
I'm sure her grands love to visit her sewing room to see
what she has.

 
Carol from Art and Sand has been deleting, editing, adding to her life. I think that we all
can relate to Carol's post.
 
.

As our lives mature we find ourselves becoming wiser but our bodies don't have the youthfulness that we once had so we reinvent ourselves. I think that Carol has done a great job doing this.
 
white dress form
 
I (Jo) Anne's Attic - design have been making some soft shabby lovelies for my shop. Nothing like playing with vintage lace and fabric. My grown up Barbies got a new look.

give a wayCollage.jpg
 
I also will be celebrating my second anniversary of blogging and will be having a give away, please come and sign up to win a lovely keepsake pillow, you get to chose the colors!
 

Designthusiasm - Spring Mantel in the Family Room

I fell in love with Lory's mantle from Designthusiasm. The clock and mirror are to die for! Well, not really but you know what I mean. lol

IMG_5971

Jan from Just Jan Blog is so springy! If you can't have fresh flowers in a vase all the time then put them in pillows and draperies, or wall paper. Jan has done an amazing job with this.

 
Martinel is so talented. Check out her lovely crafts at Martinel's Blog Spot.

 
Roxy from Living from Glory to Glory has a wonderful up lifting post on Were Not All that Different.


Christine from Little Brags shows how to make this cute
chalk planter.

The Spring Bag - with tutorial
 
This is the cutest bag ever. Pop over to Keeping it Real for a great tutorial.

There were so many wonderful posts shared last week that it really was hard to decide which ones to feature. Thank you everyone for sharing at SYC!

Grab this button if you were featured this week!


25 comments

Pat said...

Jann,
Spring is abounding within your link party, dear friend!
Amazing featured guests!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Anonymous said...

I so identify with having a not-so-youthful body. My spirit still thinks it's young but my body replies with a resounding, "Ha!" Sigh . . .

You guys are all so talented! I love seeing what you are doing.

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Thank you for the party! Such pretty things. I love your pink sewing machine. Best wishes!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann, you gals have been up to a lot of fun stuff! How fun for you to be where you are adoring gorgeous flowers!! Thanks so much for hosting such a fun party!
Gina

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Wonderful features! 2nd anniversary? Congrats! The bloggy world is a better place because of SYC!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley

Christine at Little Brags said...

Ohhhh Jann thanks sooo much for the feature of my little planter!!!! MUAHHHH

handmade by amalia said...

A lovely party, Jann. The vintage pram is so sweet. Is there a pea under all the fabrics?
Amalia
xo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wonderful features! So happy to be joining in on the fun this time around.

Thank you so much for hosting. Hugs! ♥

Winnie said...

Good morning dear Jann and thank you for hosting this party :)
Have a wonderful day

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh...lots of goodies again this week. YIKES....love the cute bag. Hopping over now to read the tutorial. Happy Thursday! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you Ladies for the lovely and inspiring party!
It is great to be here:)
Hugs,
Jemma

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Enjoy your time in Charleston. I'm sure you're getting some great ideas to share with us!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I always like coming over for a visit and see all the cute things ladies post
Thanks for your time

Janice

mjmaterazo said...

hi jann! i bet the home&garden show was great. i can't wait to hear all about it. thanks for hosting. xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesifmylife.com

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thanks for the lovely party! Must take time this weekend to follow more links than usual!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Oh my goodness, I adore the child's sewing machine, Jann! Thanks for the party and hope your week has been a good one so far.
Marie, The Interior Frugalista

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for the wonderful party. Wishing you a wonderful Spring weekend. Cathy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wonderful features; I love the mantel!
Thank you so much for hosting sweet lady.
Have a great weekend ahead.
FABBY

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

So many wonderful posts. Thanks so much for hosting this great party.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Mary

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the fun and have a nice weekend. :0)

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Hope your weekend is great!

xo Dianne

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thanks for hosting!

Instagram