Share Your Cup Thursday #22

Hi everyone and welcome to Share Your Cup.  This is the place that you share what ever it is that fills your cup, (makes you happy).

I just realized that today is the 22nd and we are on SYC #22.  Thanks to all of you the party has been a success and continues to grow.   I really appreciate you taking away my worst nightmare.  That of throwing a party and nobody showing up. lol!

Here are my fav five from last week:

I am sure that most of you know how talented Kate from Salvage Dior is.  After all she has been featured in Romantic Homes magazine.  She always wows us with her wonderful whites.  Well, she’s done it again.  Look at this darling wall art made from rubber outdoor mats.  Yes, rubber and purchased for $1 at the dollar store.  Hop over to see how she did it.

IMG_0087[1]

Candy from Pickin and Paintin saved this beautiful piece from a fire in her first little home.  She brought her back from the ashes and turned her into a real beauty.

101_2510

How cute is this trash turned to treasure chest?  Pattie from On Hollyhock Farm rescued it from the trash and created a darling garden accent.  Go visit her to see her other garden beauty.

100_0086

I’m sure that you are familiar with this next blog.  Linda from Coastal Charm hosts Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.  If you haven’t linked up with her before, you must!  Using an old coffee sack she turned an old industrial chair into this beauty queen!  Love that turquoise stripe!

IMG_9909

Today I wanted to introduce you to a young artist.  Sarah from Sensible Sarah is such a talented girl.  Last week she shared her Big Head Doodles. It’s easy to see that her drawings make her happy.  I can see her drawing for Disney some day.

SAM_2409

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week.  Hopefully you are starting to get a bit of cooler weather.  That should help to make us all happy.

A few party rules:

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs

34 comments

chateau chic said...

Hi Jan, Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not seeing the linky tool to join the party.
I'll check back later,
Mary Alice

Trisha said...

I always enjoy coming to your party!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

I'm new to your parties! Thanks so much for hosting - and for the invitation - can't wait to see what others link up!
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fun party...happy Thursday!

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Jann,

Thanks for hosting another week of inspiration!

Debra

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, always love anything from Kate at Salvage Dior! just linked up, thanks for having us!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Happy to be linking up again & thanks for hosting Jann! Fun features this week. Oh, I saw Aprons, going there first!

The French Hutch said...

Such beautiful features. Thanks Jann for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dresser,and for hosting. 8^)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting every week. Great party! Love the features you showed.

Clara said...

Hi Jann! Love the features and thank you for hosting.
~Clara

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, you always throw a great party, I don't think you need to worry about not one showing up!! Great posts from last week, love the drawing and the doormat wall hangings. Thanks for being a great hostess, Laura

Kris said...

Such talent out there!!!! Wow!!!
XO Kris

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann :)
Have a great rest of the week! Lovely features btw. ~Pernilla

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features this week. Thanks you for hosting lovely Mrs. Olson, yet, another great SYCWMO.
Hugs,
FABBY

Gina said...

So many wonderful features, Jann! Thanks for hosting.

camp and cottage living said...

Jann
I enjoyed the party!
So many great ideas from the ladies

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting this weeks party. Your features were all great! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Nancy

NanaDiana said...

Thanks for hosting- there are some great features here- xo Diana

Chenille Cottage said...

Dearest Jann,
I just love share Your Cup Thursdays on your blog. You have introduced so many dear bloggers to those of us who faithfully follow you. Thank you for sharing the love, my sweet friend!
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Joanne said...

Your blog always makes me happy!
Blessings, Joanne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a lovely group of posts from bloggers on your party this week. Thank you for hosting, very happy I could join in.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Such nice features. I love the white dresser/chest with the curved lines. I have one of the same vintage that is very similar. Thanks for hostessing this blog party.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

Fabulous features from last week. Thank you for hosting our party.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Those are some fun posts!
Thanks for hosting!

must love junk said...

Thanks so much for hosting :)
Susan

Lynn Wood said...

Wow! I can't believe those are floor mats on the wall. Fun features and great party as always!

Lynn

One More Time Events said...

Hi Jann,
I too had the same feelings and even though I do get a few to join the party, I so do appreciate the ones that do...and come back again it really makes my day! It looks like your doing pretty good and I always look forward to your parties!
Thanks for hosting!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Hello Jan!

Thanks for the feature! I truly appreciate it.
Thanks for hosting.




ciao bella
sensible sarah

Tami Von Zalez said...

Thank you for hosting - I've linked up!

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the feature...I will be sure to grab your featured button. Thanks also for hosting the party.

Blessings,
Linda

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I am a new follower!

Highland Monkey's said...

Nice of you to host a party, the more the merrier! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Instagram